Re: Post Script

thathippieguy Views: 1,431
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,281,459

Re: Post Script

Hi glax

I apologize very much for mistakenly coming to that conclusion

I'll try to answer you as best I can

The period where I felt the best in my life, was the period right before I started taking the antibiotics, and during the course as well, jan-august 31st exactly of 2012, on august 31st, the night of the blue moon, is when I ate the infected mushrooms that subsequently changed my life, and not in the way I hoped.

Then it all changed abruptly, im sure it was a combo of the antibiotics + eating dirty food

I eat 3 times a day at least currently, big meals. Occasionally, ill have a hemp protein shake before bed. I was eating a ton of fruit this summer, the whole "fruitarian" approach. That's come to an end now and I eat mostly cooked vegetables, plus things like rice and beans. Sometimes ill have a tablespoon of oil before bed for liver health

As I stated, ill be incorporating meat into my diet again soon

Ejaculation and circumcision? My oh my what an intimidate subject! lol. About every week or every other week, and yes circumcised

Sex: I've got my feet wet but I've never gone completely "all the way". My teenage obesity has shaped my romantic life in an odd way. I do have some body image/self confidence issues. I think they call it "body dysmorphia" where you still see your self in the mirror as your old fat self. The extra skin im left over with doesn't help the issues. I'm not the type of man who longs for a lot of flings, I like to have a steady relationship I know will last. I love kids. My biggest dream is to have a family of my own.

I try to nourish myself as best I can with food. Though, I self observe im always rushing whatever I do, looking at the clock etc. I think its just nerves and anxiety

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)