CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cleansing advice

thathippieguy Views: 1,681
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,281,404

Re: Cleansing advice

Even when I was morbidly obese, I always felt pretty energetic, which is strange I admit. I never had any food sensitivities or tiredness after eating, or felt fatigued throughout the day. Granted, im sure I felt less than optimal

You are right though, I am referring to a brief "golden era" of mine

In 2012, I moved to this apartment, I felt I really found myself in. Healthy eating just landed in my lap, and things were falling into place, and the weight just came off with no effort. I had SO MUCH energy every day. With my new body, I could freestyle dance, which I had always done even when heavier, but now it looked how I always wanted it to. I danced and danced for hours if I could. Practicing moves, drenched in sweat, and it felt good to have that kind of energy

My diet was not the healthiest then, but certainly the healthiest in my life up until that point, usually vegetable sandwhiches, some whole grain based breakfast, some processed food/protein bars from the health store. My diet is MUCH healthier now, but no matter what I eat I just don't feel as good, and that's what kills me, feeling worse than I have when I try so much harder now to strive towards healthy (this is turning into a bit of therapy lol)

Every night I would watch a program or 2 on TV just to make myself laugh before bed. I was very happy. I was not caught in excess worry. The future seemed nothing but bright

I sought to be closer to God, and made that fateful mistake of doing that spiritual trip. Actually, the mistake was taking antibiotics in the first place, and then demanding more

Like I said though, I never felt how I do sometimes now, even when morbidly obese. My eyes were always healthy and vibrant and though overweight, my stomach wasn't just purely bloated, it was just fat. Never had cold hands/feet etc

As a teenager, I overate just as a bad habit, mindlessly tasting things I enjoyed with no care etc

I had always been a bit chubby as a kid, but there were points in my adolescence I got heavier than others, due to a number of reasons I assume

I absolutely want to move all of these things out of my body. Or at least to a point where the numbers are soooo low they no longer bother me with any symptoms. And I can live in peace and no longer in fear of touching pets, excessively germaphobic, etc

As I stated, im even afraid to add meat back in, as im not sure how to sanitarily go about cooking it, washing the utensils etc...

What do you mean, by stapling my intestines? Im confused on that one

I am absolutely sure I do feel worms outside the GI tract, im less aware of the ones in the GI tract but still there are moments they are quite clear something is there, especially at night if I wake up in the middle of the night. I've often woken up from dreams due to a violent wiggle, even when not deworming. I also see them in BM's, in large numbers. It is a good thing they are coming out obviously but I don't understand why there will be 1 week of eliminating things every day, then 2 weeks of nothing, etc etc

And I wonder when it will ever come to a stop, the whole thing

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (2)