CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cleansing advice

thathippieguy Views: 1,465
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,281,388

Re: Cleansing advice

Are the "snakes" they refer to actual worms? Or the kundalini everyone talks about?

I can't imagine continuing like this for my entire life, and just dealing with it. I hate when I look in the mirror and see that stomach bloat knowing what it stems from. I hate when I try to dance again, and I just cant out of pure fatigue. I hate that I am now sensitive to so many foods. I hate when I look at my reflection and see how the whites of my eyes have gone. I hate how i walk with my shoudlers hunched, to compensate my bloated belly. I am often disgusted with myself. I hate how IM the one and only cause to all this. I did this to myself. Last of all, I hate how much I care about everything. If that makes sense

Enough dramatics, lol, but the point is, I just want to get to the point of health i was at before all this happened. Or at least do all I can to try. As a teen I was severely obese, 350+lbs, that year in 2012, I felt like I truly discovered myself, and pretty much just lost it all without trying. Now I feel like im lost again but even worse. I admit I've grown a lot through these experiences, but it'd be a shame to never turn my health around all the way. I want to feel young again. I don't understand it.

It's almost like, no matter what I try I cant see the end of it all coming to me. It's probably more than worms, like a fungal coinfection etc

I've been trying to get around enemas, but I do bowel cleanse and liver flush. I did an OJ fast this summer as well

Have you heard of "nutritional balancing"? Also, whats your take on the "Scattering effect" I spoke of before?

Do you recommend any herbs to rotate, most formulas I use contain at least some of the main 3 herbs. I've never tried bloodroot... I heard it was a bit much and slightly toxic. I suppose I am open to it though. Another person told me to add MMS to my arsenal

I wonder, would it really be a hell to have the health I once did? I feel like itd just allow me to go further in this life, instead of being held back.

I'm not sure what my purpose is, though I do hope to find out...

My simple goal in life is to start a business, have a family, and have my optimum health.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (2)