CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Throat Constriction

Views: 1,594
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,278,549

Re: Throat Constriction

Hey froggirl..

I'm around here now a lot---maybe the spiritual reason behind my very recent hack BY FACEFOOK itself! Destroyed my computer. I'm not going to risk this new puter by going anywhere near that site, ever again! I was posting a lot of anti- 'elite' stuff from the many different angles they're attempting to destroy humanity, and this country, and clearly FB is one of the 'elites' pet websites, so they needed to shut me up.

Anyway, from all the hoo-ha and harassment anyone posting their success with zappers gets, it should tell you how important to ridding yourself of those ubiquitous parasites they actually are. (That's the kind of thing the paid trolls are here to keep people from trying) I do both and have for better than 15 years, (yes, Dr. Clark's protocol call, although I've not found it necessary to get as deeply into the whole environmental cleanup as she recommends. It makes her approach seem pretty daunting) but stopped the zapping for a couple years recently, thinking it should be sufficient to just kill them in my digestive tract now with the herbs.

Apparently the parasites didn't find that to be true because my diabetes flared up again, and this time a liver tumor showed up with it. Started zapping again along with the herbs and the diabetes went back away although I had to add antifungal stuff to get rid of the tumor.

So what I'd say is get a zapper--the herbal cleanses really only help with the digestive tract ones. Zapping works better for the ones who've escaped (and all the toxicity allows them to quite easily) but not in the deep bowels, so to be really effective, you need to do both. And much more often than once every 6 months or so--Dr.Clark recommended a maintenance dose every week cuz it's soo easy to get re-infested--probably for life, which I obviously am finding to be true. She found if the first batch blazed a trail to whatever organ, it was very easy for any new parasite to just trot right up that trail and quickly re-infest.

And yeah--a bacterial infection can linger until you actively get rid of it--like that gingivitis stuff which climbed right up into my sinuses and took off. For the first time in my life I actually had a sinus infection. Blah. Of course goldenseal root whacked the sinus part but I've had a hard time with the gum part for some reason--maybe deeper than the goldenseal root can go? But I do have one of the electromagnetic pulsers from the Bob Beck protocol, which works like magic on both bacteria and virus (not fungus though, darn) and it can get pretty deep, so I do keep it whacked back most of the time but every now and again I get a flare up, so I haven't gotten rid of it entirely--guess it's one of those pesky learning opportunities!

And your co-workers--I think it's like Dr. Clark said--your health is like a bank vault full of health money and every stress and trauma and illness makes a withdrawal. Some folks have fuller or bigger bank vaults to begin with (better genetics) or didn't have as many withdrawals as kids or whatever. But rest assured, those other folks will run out of health credits eventually, and it'll probably be very catastrophic cuz they'll be so unprepared. I think though you have to be pretty neurotic to just talk yourself into illness which I don't think you are. You sound quite healthily concerned--as everyone should be.

So do let me know how the herbs work for you. I'm pretty sure you'll get a lot of relief (although a full cure might take a zapper) but at least you'll have the energy to live your life in the meantime.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)