CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Throat Constriction

froggirl Views: 1,483
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,278,817

Re: Throat Constriction

Hi sorry I haven't gotten back to you in ages! I received the goldenseal root + echinacea and began taking the pills the following day. I took them for about a week and a half. I mean, obviously my cold-like symptoms dissipated... Colds don't last longer than a few days. But I don't feel that by taking the goldenseal + echinacea herbs that it eradicated the cold or made it leave my body any quicker than by not taking it. The recommendation on the bottle is 2 pills twice a day (pretty sure that's what it is - I'm at work, and just going off of memory hehe) but I only took two pills once a day for about a week. So I don't know...

I never started taking the olive leaf extract. You mentioned that was good for viruses right? I purchased this along with the goldenseal and it came the same day. I have HPV and just read a brief excerpt from the documentary called "The Truth About Cancer." Dr. Bita Badakhshan says, "I think one of the main causes is the viruses. We see a lot of viruses in patients with cancer." So this is probably going off on a tangent here, but my question is - is it possible to cure HPV? Is it possible to cure HPV with this olive leaf extract? At my annual gyno appt back in June of last year, they found some abnormal cells on my cervix, which is called dysplasia. They are pre-cancerous. I had a procedure done where they "freeze" them off, which is called a colposcopy. I read after all of this happened that women with HPV are more prone to get cervical cancer. I guess I just want to know if you know anything about that topic. I know there are cures for cancer that big pharma doesn't want us to know about, but what about viruses? How can I get rid of the HPV, that is sounds like will eventually lead to cancer when I'm older? Do you think I should start a new thread/look for this topic on curezone? I know this is wayyyyy off from my original question, but the olive leaf extract being good for viruses made me think of that.

I haven't had any issues since I had the colposcopy done over a year ago. Six months after that I had my follow-up pap and the doc said it looked good. I am overdue now for my annual, kind of putting it off. Let me know what you think! Thank you so much!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)