CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Throat Constriction

froggirl Views: 1,514
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,278,542

Re: Throat Constriction

Wow, thank you so much for your reply! It's funny, I posted that last night and woke up this morning with sinus symptoms.... My right nostril has been congested ALL day and my throat is as sore now as ever. So now I feel kind of like a dummy asking people about my symptoms when all along it's just been a cold! Ha! But honestly, I think it's more than that! Colds don't linger for more than two months, right?? Very cold things seem to help my throat feel better(popsicles).

I totally believe we all are victims of parasites. I did a parasite cleanse back in May. I still do enemas, use castor oil(aka drink it - my least favorite) and I just recently discovered activated charcoal. I've seen a bunch of forums on here talking about a parasite cleanse. Have you tried that specific one? What bothers me the most about this whole issue is that I don't KNOW what it is for sure, and therefore haven't been able to tackle it. I mean, I would say I'm a very healthy individual, yet I have to deal with this kind of stuff? WHY? The people I work with drink mountain dews for breakfast, eat fast food, and do NOT care AT ALL about their health, yet they seem fine. Why do you think this is? I've often wondered if it's because I put these ideas in my head, so I get sick. But I don't know. What are your thoughts?

I will be trying those herbs you suggested! I will also get back to you and let you know. I really, really appreciate your kindness and response!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)