CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Throat Constriction

froggirl Views: 1,438
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,278,561

Re: Throat Constriction

I'm looking to buy Goldenseal root with Echinacea and an Olive Leaf Extract. Can you recommend any? Do you recommend capsules, powder or liquid? Also, I've been looking at Olive Leaf Extract capsules, and most of them have a bunch of added crap in them... gelatin, magnesium stearate, silica, and random forms of cellulose. I find these to all be unnecessary??

I deleted my FB about two years ago. I don't miss it at all! I don't like the conformity of the society I live in. My coworkers try to like shame me or something because I'm a vegetarian and eat healthy. I don't understand this. We live in a pretty messed up world. I'm thankful for people on this informational website and others who can see the corruption. I don't care about "moderation" - I'm not eating a fast food! It's not even food. How can people not see this??? How can people see the world going down the toilet and not give a shit? Anyway, it's refreshing to talk to someone who "gets it."

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)