CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dry, very tight lips

Dayna45 Views: 51,131
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,119,607

Re: Dry, very tight lips

Hello and I'm sorry your dealing with this; I know because the EXACT same thing happens to me 😂😂😂😂 could you please tell me if you have gotten any help ?? My lips had gotten so swollen and tight in crusty and Losey and painful at one point that my doctor was concerned that I was close to getting staph infection 😂😂 now it started on my upper eyelids; red, flaky, swollen & painful 😂😂wish we could send pictures on the site. I do use coconut oil and avocado oil which do help for a little bit of time but you have to constantly keep putting it on. Does anybody else have any explanations as to what this is what causes it ? ( I will say that I noticed when I went outside to take my doggy to play is when I started feeling them REALLY flaring up ; I could feel the tightening starting 😂😂 but since I've been inside for the past hour and a half the tightening feeling has come down a lot so I'm wondering if this has to do with outdoor dander, pollen etc... ) or what we can do to prevent it ??

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.204 sec, (1)