CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dry, very tight lips

ActualHuman Views: 51,355
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,197,751

Re: Dry, very tight lips

I've been having the same problems, and at first I thought it was a Wet n' Wild lip crayon I used, as the rash that first started followed the outline of my lips, where I used it, but it's only become worse. I haven't used any lip product since then besides my lip balms and chapstick. I've mostly been going between Eos and chapstick, though neither have changed my situation. The sides of my lips are cracked too, and although it scabs over, every time I eat something that requires me to stretch out my lips, they open up and it burns. The tightness burns too, and licking them only seems to make them burn more. I'm a 17 year old female, and I used to pick my lips A LOT as a kid, up until I was 15. I stopped though, and I don't know what caused it. I did move this summer, and I usually sleep in a blanket with a fan on, so maybe that's the reason, but I just can't get rid of it. I will try the coconut oil though.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)