CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Uncontrollable(unconscious)anal gas leakage & flatulence

TTlady2014 Views: 13,027
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,123,729

Re: Uncontrollable(unconscious)anal gas leakage & flatulence

I want to post this comment to help those still suffering from the anal gas leakage. I have GERD and food intolerances . I had a huge GERD attack one day and it caused a ton of gas buildup. I couldn't even fart or belch to get it out. I had horrible stomach pain and a headache. The next day this gas problem started. I couldn't tell if it was coming from my vagina or anus. It smelled like poop and it smelled horrible. I was going to college at the time and it smelled up the classroom. A girl sitting next me covered her face. I was so embarrassed and that is just one of the incidents. I went for a job to shawdow and I took chlorophyll...my stomach didn't agree due to the mint, (gerd hates it), and it made me stink three times as worse. Really nothing can mask fart, trust me. Gases are made from chemicals. You have to get to the root of the problem, which is most likely some sorta inflammation. What I learned is although it is hard don't let it isolate you and cause you to quit or stop things..I always mentioned to people that I needed to use the bathroom or I kept my distance. I think that helped as they figured I had tummy problems and I knew it. I did get that job and I am glad i went to the job shawdow. I don't eat meat. I eat quinoa and other protein sources. Protein is probably hurting a lot of you. It sits in the stomach and either digest slowly or not at all. I can't drink milk so I drink almond milk. I don't eat beans. Do a Elimination Diet and stick to it. You can probably heal yourself if it isn't a sphincter issue. I thought mine was but later found out that it isn't. We are all different so what works for one person may not work for another. I am still learning what I can eat. I also wanted to add that I have healed myself before but then decided to go back to eating fried foods, thinking it would be ok every once in a while, only to find out that this gas reared it's ugly head. Your body's cells have changed and they turn on when certain foods go down the gut so you can't cheat this. Maybe one day years later you may be able to eat what you want again but for now your gut is angry and it doesn't want you to eat certain things. You must respect it. Then maybe it will calm down and stop sending the gas warning signal of damage lol. I also drink Black-Walnut hull and oregano oil. I mixed them together. You may be able to add honey. I bought the top of the line product on Amazon.com. I did a fleet enema and am now doing a Colon Cleanse for a number of days. If you are improving you will know as your gases smell will decrease a little each day so monitor it. You also won't feel as many bubbles in your under-wear. Please work out and loose weight. You should loose weight if you alter your diet to more healthier foods. Drink a lot of water. Walk if it is all you can do. Don't stay home and mope please...I understand. I had this condition. I even thought it was a fistula but the MRI showed nothing. I also had a tubes put down the throat and up the butt. Nothing came back except the GERD. I had a digital exam etc. Nothing was found...eat suarkraut...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.151 sec, (2)