CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Uncontrollable(unconscious)anal gas leakage & flatulence

desprate Views: 16,260
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,123,963

Re: Uncontrollable(unconscious)anal gas leakage & flatulence

Hi Marionette..I have the same issue..well i live in CT and have a flight on 23rd of this month and i'm leaving from jfk airport i'll be there around 5:00pm if u can meet me there i'll be happy 2 c u..well my problem is even when i drink water i need 2 pass gas even i emptied my bowel completely i usually do enema to clear me out it helps cause i can easily go to work and don't worry abt bloated stomach till almost 6 to 8 hrs and in between i don't drink or eat anything at all cause i know i'll have this gas sipping out..and 1 thing i don't understand i'm a cashier so i'v to deal with ppl all the time i see lots of reactions and know what i'v that much courage that i ask customers that do they feel any smell in here they say no nothing of they know so still i ask like any funny or funky smell they say no it's like store smell like stuff inside or they can smell coffee and i'v couple of my good customers like my good friends they always come to play lotto and they stay close to me even i blow my breath on there face 2 confirm that my breath stinks or from me they smell anything always the answer was no u r good no nothing at all if there was something u r asking us very straight so v will tell u very straight that yea if u did and i also asked my employer that do he feel smell from me he said if that was the case u weren't working in here if there will be anything i'll let u know so i don't know wht 2 believe so any how well the weird thing is when ever i urinate i feel urge to pass gas can u please tell me y is that if u know..and i don't know after emptying my bowel i'm ok till 6 to 8 hrs but when i return home and go to toilet i urinate and release gas there is always mucus and sometimes it's plain mucus and sometimes mix with stool like brownish mucus sorry for the graphics but please tell me how to coop in a flight so i don't need to go to toilet cause it's 14 hrs flight please tell me so i don't get a urge to pass gas or to have bm..thax in advance..and my number is 203-606-6232..if u can call and v can talk thax..
GOD bless..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.146 sec, (1)