CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Uncontrollable(unconscious)anal gas leakage & flatulence

Zigzags Views: 14,015
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,123,729

Re: Uncontrollable(unconscious)anal gas leakage & flatulence

Hi Alime,

I read your message from 11/13/2013 regarding the strange sickness that releases flatulence with no warnings. This started for me aproximently 6 years ago. This is an ongoing challenge. I too have went to the Dr. and was recommended to see a physiatrist however, this a true situation. I've also seen to a gastrointrologist who had no idea of what I was talking about. I took a breath test and was advised that I had an overgrowth of bacteria in the small intestine. I was prescribed to take an antibiotic. However, I'm not eager to take this Antibiotic because I've read prior to me taking this breath test. That Antibiotics may have been the culprit to this issue in the first place. Are you still having this issue? What state are you in? Any additional info that you may have on this debilitating issue will be greatly appreciated. Thank You.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)