CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Uncontrollable(unconscious)anal gas leakage & flatulence

Marionette202 Views: 16,506
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,123,729

Re: Uncontrollable(unconscious)anal gas leakage & flatulence

Did you get tested for SIBO, cdiff, parasites? If not, I suggest you get tested. Also, have you gotten checked for structural issues with your anus? Gas incontinence is just a weak form of fecal incontinence, so it seems that there is something wrong with your anal sphincter (or maybe you have bulky or prolapsed hemorrhoids, anal fissure, rectal prolapse) allowing for the smell to pass through. A combination of one of the issues I listed at the beginning (SIBO etc.) and a structural issue could be the reason why you have constant leaky gas. It might also be structural issues combined with food intolerances . Have you tried removing foods people tend to be intolerant to (dairy, gluten, processed/junk food)? Then again, this is just a theory. I've had the same problem as you for the past 7 years and I'm going to go to the gastroenterologist soon to get more tests done- crossing my fingers that I'll finally have a diagnosis.

I LOVE your idea, only problem is choosing location as we're spread out all over. I live in NY state. Anybody else?
Also, support group would be awesome, just to meet up every now and then and hang out with people that won't judge you for this condition. Just unconditional acceptance- that'd be pretty sweet.

I'm up for being friends. Email me at marionette202@gmail.com if you wanna talk (about anything, doesn't need to be FBO-related). :)

BEST OF LUCK finding a solution to this thing!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.211 sec, (1)