CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can anyone tell me what the problem(s) is/are by looking at my symptoms?:

Views: 5,281
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,241,995

Re: Can anyone tell me what the problem(s) is/are by looking at my symptoms?:

Hey Blessing09!

Sure, I would agree with you. It's so hard to tell but the OP has a good diet and is able to exercise daily so I figure that means there's some stamina and the big problem is the skin as it is so often with someone at that time in his or her life. Being young and a student and such.

Lecithin by Solgar dissolved in a little (apple if you have it) juice everyday instead of eggs, I know it can be daunting as a vegan to add these things back into the diet.

Don't forget the kidneys! They are so important and get neglected, they are not as glamorous as the liver:) Drinking kidney tea every day is easy and pretty cheap, so it's easy enough to start tonight if there is a will to do so.

The OP said there is constipation, so I wouldn't dare do a flush until this is relieved.

You don't need a fancy coffee enema kit, get organic light or medium roast coffee and a simple enema bag from the drug store to start. Use olive oil or any natural oil to lubricate the tip.

Start with 1 T. coffee and 1 cup of water, after brewed, add 3 cups distilled room temp water to cool it down and dilute it.

Hold it for 5 minutes and see how the body reacts. Then up the time gradually to 15 minutes one max a day. Do this before 3 pm. Fresh veggie juice is needed on days when doing CEs. Electrolyte packs are good too.

Good input on b12, look into methylcobalimin, don't do cyanocobalimin, it's synthetic.

Take it slow with b12, you will need more folate and potassium with it.

Don't stop and start b12, as a rule, a little daily. Take it in the morning, sub-lingual or under the tongue is best. Cut the pill into little crumbs at first and start that way. Go low and slow as they say.

coffee enemas might burn up the b12 pretty fast so keep an eye on it and when you have time, read "Could it be B12?" It's a must read for anybody getting healthy, put a little crumb of b12 under your tongue after Coffee-Enema to be sure...cheers!

HappyManatee

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)