CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: crashing on higher doses of iodine

wotm8brah Views: 4,328
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,229,047

Re: crashing on higher doses of iodine

Guys I have a feeling we wont heal and get rid of all the heavy metals and other toxins that Iodine set loose without cutting out all the bad foods that hurt us.

Some people just never need to cut out these foods since their body is more resistant in a way!

Cut out wheat, dairy, grains, tomatoes, potatoes, eggs. Nuts if tolerable eat them if not get rid of them!

I only eat white rice, oranges, brazil nuts, pineapple, dates, red meat (any piece), chicken breast and spinach.

Lots of garlic, cayenne pepper, apple cider vinegar, Sea Salt and ginger.

Thats it. It is all I eat. No milk, no chocolate snacks during Xmas dinner, no wheat. No cake during birthdays. You have to understand you CANNOT cheat.

We need to let our body heal and only eat simple foods for 3 months. All the guys from another forum that I know that are following the Iodine protocol are all on a super strict diet.

I thought I could cheat on some piece of bread or chocolate. Wrong!

Everyone is different some people can have some milk or grains and they heal.. but not optimally. So if you are not healing optimally it is time to switch to super strict diet of no wheat, no dairy, no grains. Except for white rice which is for some reason tolerable by everyone. Replace potato with sweet potato

I am going super strict now. No Iodine anymore! I was just like you guys. I take some Iodine... I feel good for a few hours then feel even shittier since more toxins are set loose. Then the cycle repeats. Until I was forced (now) to fix my diet.

The vitamins and minerals are all also important. You need vitamin C, Magnesium (good form, oxide no, citrate if body can handle, otherwise other ones), Niacinamide, B12 (methyl form), Vitamin K2 MK4 or MK7, Coconut oil. etc.

Unfortunately this is the truth and this is what I realize now. We cannot heal unless we do it super super clean and without bad foods

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)