CureZone   Log On   Join
crashing on higher doses of iodine

maxcell Views: 4,418
Published: 9 y

crashing on higher doses of iodine

I've been taking Lugol's Iodine for almost a year now. The first 2 months were great, I felt better than I ever have in my life. However after the 2 months I started experiencing some really bad crashes. So fatigued/lethargic to a point that I would not be able to work afternoon. I couldn't do anything except sleep. No energy to do even the simplest of things.

I started off taking only 5mg of Lugols Iodine built up to 25mg the first month and up to 50mg in the second.

I was taking 200-400mcg of selenium and 400mg of Magnesium a long with 2000-5000mg of Vitamin C. Later I added himalayan pink salt.

I can no longer tolerate a dose larger than 25mg without experiencing a bad crash in the afternoon. I have been doing just 25mg a day for the last few months. I feel ok on most days but not too great.

I think I've had an adrenal fatigue problem but it seems like after I started taking Iodine it made it much worse.

For the last couple of months I have completely cut of all caffeine and have been getting more rest. Today I took 50mg and again I completely crashed in the afternoon.

What could be causing the iodine related crashes?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.051 sec, (1)