CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I'm living a nightmare. Will kill myself after two months.

mica1 Views: 1,542
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,159,985

Re: I'm living a nightmare. Will kill myself after two months.

First of all your diet is very poor, so you have to change, by eating only fresh fruits, and vegetables lightly steamed, you can get an electric steamer at kohls for $40.00 or less. Next it sound like you have a very bad gut bacterial, so I recommend taking oil of oregano two or three times a day, only two or three drops each time and work your way up to higher amounts. Take grapefruit seed extract two or three times a day, and include a very good probiotic several times a day, but take a lot more than the recommended amount that's on the bottle, because your digestive system is really in a bad way. My teenage daughter was always constipated, with horrible gas and bloating, and she always had this horrible sulfur, and some kind of weird smell that almost made me feel sick, especially when I went in her room. I guess it was worst there because its a small area and she keeps the door closed. when ever we hugged or kissed that horrible smell of sulfur just broke my heart. After countless doctor visits and being told to just give her something for constipation and being treated like a paranoid parent I knew I had to go on the webb and get plenty of advice from the wonderful people on sites like curezone, who have been so much more helpful than all the doctors that I have visited including a couple of Gastro. who did nothing to help. I would also take Bentonite clay and a some apple cider vinegar would help also although its pretty hard to get my daughter to take it. She have been on this protocol for about four months, and the sulfur smell is gone and her stomach is about 75% better. THANK GOD, and the good people at curezone!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)