CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I'm living a nightmare. Will kill myself after two months.

jibjib Views: 2,138
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,160,067

Re: I'm living a nightmare. Will kill myself after two months.

I posted after several years just for your post.

Body Odor is sometimes not external but internally caused. Usually due to terrible diet our bodies ability to elimate the toxins is overwhelmed. Your best bet is to:
1. look up Dr. Schulze . There are many cleanses out there but his stuff is very powerful Read his writings and write to him with your problem. He seems to have too many letters so you may not get a response for months, but while you wait for a response use his products.
2. do a colon cleanse. You may need to do more than one as you may be more backed up than most people.
3. Do a liver cleanse.
4. Fix your diet (sounds like you already are) and move more. Exercise b/c exercise is what allows your body to move toxins out of the body. The lymph system is responsible for detoxing you and that system only works when the muscles expand and contract.

Once the cleanses clean you out you need to keep eating a clean diet. This is b/c your systems are still weak. Remember, it took a long time of terrible eating/living to get this way, it may take a long time to fix! But it is definitely fixable.

I know b/c I had terrible bo of a different sort for years that destroyed my social life and it was Dr. Schulze 's liver cleanse that saved me.

In the meantime, why not build yourself up? Learn naam japna meditation to chill yourself out, learn some new skills to occupy your time and make yourself ready for the next stage in life. take up a hobby . it's terrible to always search for cures or focus on what's wrong. take your mind off it by doing interesting things.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)