CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I'm living a nightmare. Will kill myself after two months.

Determined101 Views: 2,035
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,159,969

Re: I'm living a nightmare. Will kill myself after two months.

I have been there. I also fear that people will one day hit me or throw soap my way. I have also though of suicide many times. Almost went through with it one day. But I chickened out last minute. I have been dealing with FBO for 3 miserable yrs now. What helps me is thinking that the people who are saying these things are just regular humans. They are not worth more than me. We are equal. And I believe in Karma and they will get what's coming to them one day and they will regret how they treated me.

I know its hard and easier said than done but don't kill yourself. You have as much right being here on this planet as they do.

Also have you heard of FMT (Fecal Microbiota transplant). I have heard of people with fbo and tmau who have had success with this. Its basically getting someone elses fecal matter and transmitting it into our colon. I know it sounds gross but google it. It has worked and could possibly be a cure for ppl like us. I will try FMT once I find a healty donor.

Also what has helped me is "The secret" a movie that you can see on youtube. It's based on the "law of attraction" and it just mentally made me see that anything is possible and give me hope for the future.

Hang in there. Every thing has a cure except death.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)