CureZone   Log On   Join
I'm living a nightmare. Will kill myself after two months.

Views: 2,398
Published: 10 y

I'm living a nightmare. Will kill myself after two months.

I cannot comprehend why Body Odor can reach distances away. If that is the case, trash and poo smells better than I am. My odor can reach 10 meters away. It can even permeate through walls. Even when I'm indoors, people at the surrounding buildings can smell me. Why am I alive and not dead? I think I smell dead already. People who spend time with me get sick. I can't even come close to children.

Just this year, people are more cruel to me. Last year, there was less cruelty so maybe I smell better last year? The people I interact now always have coughing fits and it seems they are spitting something from their throat.

I used to smell nice years ago. I wasn't able to appreciate the normalcy of my life. I used to wear lot of make up but now whenever I do, I always make people laugh and angry because they think Im unhygienic yet make the effort to make myself pretty. This BO started 9 years ago. It was not horrible back then because no one sneezed or coughed.

I am trying the candida diet instead of fruits and vegetables diet because one month into it made it worst. I can't afford to smell worst than this because I fear that people are going to hit me. They do not even hesitate to laugh at me and talk about me even if I am present. They call me a pig or a cow that smells.

I am giving myself two more months. If the candida diet won't work for me, I think I am just going to kill myself. There's no sense living life if all you ever get is hurt, pain and humiliation. I am so tired of life. There's nothing for me here anymore.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)