CureZone   Log On   Join
Re:

isisdylan77 Views: 1,473
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 377,737

Re:

No way!Methadone is POISON.I was on it,5yrs 180mgs the living dead. I had no life except to get to the clinic NO MATTER WHAT. I lost my eldest daughter to an accidental overdose of the stuff. I went into detox cause I couldn't bare to look at what had taken her life so short she was only 26. I finally detoxed after 6months of pure hell. Then later went on suboxone and have been clean since Thank you God. Methadone is more toxic and harmful than any drug. I hate it liquid handcuffs. Not only for what it did to her but my own body as well. I've never heard anything good about the poison. It was made by Adolf Hitler scientist hence the generic name adolflophine
Something like that. Anyway anyone on the stuff say goodbye to your life as you once knew it. Weight gain totally a zombie the walking dead.,

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)