CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Everything I've learned about adrenal fatigue...

FaithIsKey Views: 77,654
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 1,737,060

Re: Everything I've learned about adrenal fatigue...

Wow, I just want to thank you for sharing your story because I'm eighteen years old and struggling with some mild adrenal fatigue, yet have been quite discouraged and frustrated with the experience. Especially being so young and now going into my senior year of high school having to deal with such unstable energy levels, anxiety, hairloss, etc. However reading about your experience truly has inspired me and made me realize how good I have it. Kudos to you for having such an outstanding attitude! That takes some character and perseverence, and realizing that someone could have gone through such a difficult bout of AF without becoming bitter and losing hope has given me some much needed encouragement. Thankyou so much for sharing your story and these helpful tips. Good luck through the rest of your healing process, and thanks again!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)