CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Survival for non-BPD individuals

Finally Free Views: 32,764
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,130,383

Re: Survival for non-BPD individuals

Dear GettingBetter1206, sincere apologise for my very delayed reply. I have only just looked at the forum again for the first time this year and saw your lovely, warm comment and the other peoples comments.
I want to say, thank you very very much for your post and especially for the hug. A big hug back to you.
Your words are so true and I sincerely hope your user name is true for you now. I really do hope you are getting better.
My husband was definitely high functioning and for the most part , during our entire marriage and nearly 25 years together, completely idealised me and treated me as if I was the only woman in the world.
(Of course, while very flattering, I also was very aware that being sat on such a high pedestal was a very unsafe place to be and of course not reality).
My husband made a shocking phone call to me out of the blue, shortly after I posted my story here for the very first time, to inform me that he had been suddenly diagnosed with terminal cancer and was having emergency major surgery to ease his pain. (We hadn't legally separated and so were still husband and wife and both still joint owners of what was our marital home) There were things he wanted to say to me and done so, then he sadly passed away suddenly just 12 days.
His partner didn't inform me, I learnt of his demise days after he'd passed away from her posts on facebook.
Thankfully, still in time to arrange his funeral.
Then just days after the funeral I collapsed myself while having a life threatening haemorrhage. I, myself was taken to hospital for emergency surgery. Now physically better, I'm working on myself to heal emotionally and get strong.
I'm telling my story to you here, for no other reason other than to explain why it has taken me so long to look at the site and reply to your lovely post.
Heal ourselves we must. You are so right in what you say.
Sincere thanks again and the very best of wishes are being sent to you.
Big hug and please continue to get better. Much love. Finally free.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.195 sec, (1)