CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Body odor make my life dark!I hate my life!I am cursed!

freeme89 Views: 12,755
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 1,597,499

Re: Body odor make my life dark!I hate my life!I am cursed!

Hi I just wanted to know if you'd made any progress with your problem I too am suffering with this embarrassing condition and would like to suggest some product and some of the things I've noticed during my please excuse my graphic detail but it will all seem incredibly relevant in the end :)

it all started in 2009 in the summer when I went away with some friends I drank alot smoked and ate badly before I left I was in the process of recovery from tonsillitis I had it about 20 times in one year it was insane!!!! I would go back and forth from the doctor taking course after course of Antibiotics to clear up my chronic throat infections I started to notice white balls at the back of my throat and managed to cough one up and out of curiousity I sniffed THE SMELL WAS HORRIFIC like fecal chemical mouldy smell it was just foul I became obsessed with removing these white balls from my throat not realising I was spreading the bacteria around my mouth whilst doing so I did the generic stuff at first and began carrying a toothbrush and toothpaste in bag but it made no difference my tongue would just stay white no matter how much u brushed or scraped I finally begged my doctor to take out my tonsils thinking once they where gone I'd be free of this horrible breath I was given a round of Antibiotics after my surgery and for 3 months after I thought I was cured I was wrong I started to notice that I always hungry and never satisfied unless I had starches or carbs I gained weight and to accompany my bad breath I had this horrible peculiar body odour no matter how much I washed it brushed my teeth nothing changed I'd lost hope and then after many hopeless trips to the doctors I began my own research and found out about leaky gut and candida leaky gut is basically when body produces to much bad bacteria in the small intestine it begin to wear away at the walls and cause undigested foods to slip into the blood stream and other unwanted areas of the body leaky gut creates a false sense of hunger and causes indigestion and weight gain and could also be THE CAUSE OF YOUR CANDIDA I started complaining to my gynaecologist about vaginal odour and she confirmed that I had excess bad bacteria which was thriving and creating a strong odour so I was prescribed anti fungals i took them and felt so much I tested to see if I smelt and dove into my old social life drinking eating out the lot the smell was GONE but it wouldn't last????

I started buying anti bacterial soaps and body sprays but they only seemed to leave me skin dry and make me smell worse even seconds after leaving the shower I felt lost until recently when I went only amazon and bought total candida support its a little pricy but it works i feel energised and my body odour and breath have greatly the only thing is you have to avoid Sugar for it to do its job that's bread cereal sweets drinks anything refined but after the first two weeks you won't miss it I can help you with your diet and I can see you the link it you like? This isn't a scam im someone who had been through what you have been through and just want to help as for body odour stay away from antibacterial soaps they only make the smell worse because the wipe out everything just use regular soap and buy yourself a good anti fungal cream from your local drug store apply that to your feet and underarms straight after you shower and remember no more soaps the dry out the skin!!! Dry skin excessively clean skin creates more bad bacteria if you want to know more pm me :)

Add To Favorites!
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Like     Dislike

Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
DISCLAIMER

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)