CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Body odor make my life dark!I hate my life!I am cursed!

wish11 Views: 23,982
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,597,758

Re: Body odor make my life dark!I hate my life!I am cursed!

Into the wild and everybody who gave me a reply ,thank you so much for your reply and this is what I have done since I posted this message.

I went to Doctor after I post this.I have been prescribed four medicine diflucan (Qty 2)for two weeks,Metrondazole(Qty 14) for 7 days ,Vaginal antifungal cream to be inserted for seven days and azitromicin250 mg (4 tablet at once.

After all this I am taking probiotics and put antifungal cream after shower everyday.It seemed to be working because I was in class today and there was no reaction on peoples face.I guess my odor's main issue is (Candida)fungus,as I am also suffering from foot odor if I don't wear sandals.

I guess the two medicines killed the bacteria and fungus in my system.I even eat fast food and soda yesterday and I guess I am ok.But I am not sure .I will update you all.

Best of luck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)