CureZone   Log On   Join
Body odor make my life dark!I hate my life!I am cursed!

wish11 Views: 24,809
Published: 14 y

Body odor make my life dark!I hate my life!I am cursed!

I have been reading most of the posts.There are many things that I've learned from everyone.But nothing helps me.It feels like I am sharing my secret to someone for the first time and I feel like what if somebody reads this and know that I wrote it?Then they know my secret and life will be worse than it is right now.....

Here is my situation.I am a very beautiful young lady who is suffering from unknown cause of Body Odor .Seven years ago when I was getting my dream job,I found out that people are talking behind me,giving hate look and calling me names and laughing at my back and ignoring me or not want to be with me.I felt like people were jealous because I am smarter and prettier.

I am a very hygenic person and my families and old friend knew me by the good smell I had.I noticed how I smell during the last two years but not for all those years before.I have done evreything searching ,tmau,candida,changing my diets and everything I can possibly try.

I am sure that I didn't have this before 7 years.I suffer from terrible foot odor.I have a very unpleasent fish ,garbage,rotten egg smell from the groin area and my armpits smell bad(My armpit is not that smelly always) and I have a bad breath which gets better when I drink plenty of water.When I take shower,my skin comes off being very dark as if I didn't wash myself for weeks.My room smells like an armpit,stiny shoe.The odor fills the room.When I eat the only time that the food start digesting is when I drink water.I can't go if I don't drink water.(One thing I didn't mentioned is for about ten years I used to drink only sodas but water.May be that mess up my system.)

I feel like I have a systemic candida and I got the foot fungus and may be the Body Odor is caused by fungus that I get from one of my family member as I fell like I smell like them because I used to know their smell which I didn't have and I smell the same plus the other odor I mentioned.

My dreams are lost and my life is terrible.I am avoiding myself from social life.I have lost jobs and friends.I am tired of living like this.Everyday I pray that I die and never wake up.I feel like I am cursed.I am the first person men are attracted to untill they notice my stench.Please help!Thank you for reading

Add To Favorites!
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
DISCLAIMER

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (2)