CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Body odor make my life dark!I hate my life!I am cursed!

Imperfect2 Views: 23,895
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,597,499

Re: Body odor make my life dark!I hate my life!I am cursed!

God, I so know what you are going through and how you feel. I feel the same way. I am also a real pretty girl and I didnt start smelling until about 5 years ago when I turned 16. It started only as armpit odor and I used to sweat a lot. then I tried this formula to get rid of the sweat and it helped but then I started to have this rotten smell and all those things you have mentioned. I could not hate my life anymore. My social life is not the same.  people tend to not want to be around me and I get very nervous with even the thought of being around people because I know they can smell me. I have tried different things as well and nothing have worked. I am desperate, depressed, angry, and full of hate towards the world for being rejected and pointed as a smelly unwanted person. If there is anything that works for you or if you want somebody to talk to, I know what you are going through and I would love somebody i could talk to as well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)