CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Accident Insrance

MH 108 Views: 3,661
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 210,671

Re: Accident Insrance

Tippy Toes at age 2 is still turning heads everywhere he goes, people still stop and stare and make many comments about him and his hair and some can't resist but to feel his hair. I think he would make a great "model", so until someone else does, I hire him to pose for me!!!

With each child's differances mostly being in the amount of herbs mom consumed while pregnant and the amount they consumed the first year of life, Tippy Toes is showing far advanced learning abilities, I have very high hopes for him. All the boys are special in their own ways; Trent has an odd ear and is a muscle man type, Tyler seems to be a boss, one who wants other's to do the work while he instructs, and Brian shines in math as does all of the boys. It will be quite an experiment to watch how they develope and little Tippy Toes has the best foundation. He is such a squirt at times and always a happy sort of fellow. At age 2 he is in the stage of everything being "MINE"........

MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.110 sec, (1)