CureZone   Log On   Join
30 years in and OUT, by MH

MH 108 Views: 4,422
Published: 18 y

30 years in and OUT, by MH

I have been in the lead factory for a little over 30 years now, still on the lead plater the same job I hired in on at age 19. I always believed in 30 and out and the worthless UAW union at our plant always refused every contract to even ask for 30 and out; my brother put 30 years in Navistar (International Trucks)and got out at 30 years of service with the same UAW union.

I took a voluntary layoff last Fall and got a taste of FREEDOM, a taste that won't go away. So if all goes well, I will be quiting Monday Morning for good.

We have not had any insurance since last November and SURVIVED!!!!!!!!! Naturally if were in a car wreck or 1 of the boys gets smashed up, etc. we would be helpless at the hospital, but millions of others are also!!!! Insurance is driven by "fear" and the same people who want all your money also owns the insurance companies, so it is a vicious cycle designed to enslave the masses.

We may or may not survive $$$$ wise, but after MOnday at least we won't be surviving by working with lead and like all humans we adapt to the amount of $$$ earned each year. "IF" I get real desparate I can go and try to get a job at "Clarkia" (just kidding).

Blessings to all,
MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)