CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Adrenal fatigue from Benzo withdrawal

jeanambaker Views: 13,136
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 1,892,636

Re: Adrenal fatigue from Benzo withdrawal

Hey woody, I am in benzo withdrawal and just found out that I have hypothyroidism. I know all to well what you are going through. You really want to stay away from ashwaganha extract!! I'm not sure about the first herb that you questioned about, but ashwaganha is a gaba agonist! I also have been trying to do a lot of research because of my thyroid. Have you ever thought about probiotics? Also I'm totally against any form of anti-depressant pill! I have gone through enough thanks to benzos and have tried so many anti-depressants that I hate any form of them!! It seems that you have done most of your own research!! I am prescribed a low dose of synthroid which I am not comfortable with and only started about two weeks ago. I am pushing for a new Dr as I would rather be on Armour!! I also have read about the gaps diet!! I know that you are very informed about benzos, so you must have already read about Dr. Ashton. She has a story about ashwaganha. I believe there is also a section where she states which herbs are gaba agonist! Good luck!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)