CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Adrenal fatigue from Benzo withdrawal

ETmtl Views: 15,779
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,892,878

Re: Adrenal fatigue from Benzo withdrawal

herbs :

Aswagandha root you can take 1/2 teaspoon 30 minutes before meal 3 times a day. Or capsule 3 times too.

Licorice (I take this one) : I use the now 450 mg capsule 2 times daily before meal. It can help with a bunch of things inflammation cortisol regulation etc..

Bee pollen 1/2 teaspoon 2-3 times a day (check with a really small quantities to verify you have no allergic reactions) . If you get a bit reeved up go slowly. I use to have major sensitivities to supplements. Sometimes if u use for a couple of days it will go away. I tolerate vit c and bee pollen with no stimulation now and no issue. It gives me good usable energy

I also take nettle leaf : 3 times a day 1/2 to 1 teaspoon before meal. Support thyroid function and adrenal.

Thats what I am familiar with.

BTW I understand supp sensitivities. I had a hard time tolerating almost anything it would make me feel like I just took speed. I no longer have those issues since calming my nervous system down alot. And sometimes a supplement cause an initial reaction and then be ok.

Have your read the wilson book on adrenal fatigue ???

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)