CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Bad news about Cortibalm

Healing2021 Views: 6,216
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,048,095

Re: Bad news about Cortibalm

Are you sure your not describing exactly what your doing yourself? Haha

If I'm not mistaken, your the one who just came on here posting that you are stopping your HC because your derm said so haha.

And of course you will read info online that supports both sides. Much of the information online is not credible at all. Any idiot can just post info online. And even if credible sources such as your doctor say this, many others disagree.

And these are the reasons why I formulate my opinion based on multiple highly-referred and highly qualified dermatologists I have spoken to and heard from (including MikePylons).

I don't want to assume anything about your doctors but perhaps based on your health care compared to mine, the doctors you see aren't quite as qualified (absolutely no disrespect). I am very fortunate to have a successful doctor in my family.

But for you to blame me for formulating my opinion based on the info I have taken from my doctors is a clear case of the pot calling the kettle black haha.

Anyways this conversation is pointless...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.414 sec, (1)