CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Post 3: GGT - crashing after 3 hours on Glucose Tolerance Test

AdrenalSuccess Views: 9,406
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,989,944

Re: Post 3: GGT - crashing after 3 hours on Glucose Tolerance Test

Hey Natway,

Thanks! I appreciate the time and input.

I wouldn't be shocked about toxic hunger. I think all of us train ourselves into that; when I lived in the USA I never felt hungry. The food portions were double, literally, of Europe.

I think for me I've started to each lunches out. Sure, healthy(ish) choices, but too much white rice. So that's out, and I'll go home and try to nap for a bit. The afternoon is where I get tired...like many folks, and so that'll counter that.

Add to that, I realised it's not a Sugar craving I have, it's a stimulant craving & magesium/b-complex. I had essentially stopped taking supplements so I need to get that back into rythym, and the naps will help with that as it's the afternoon that is the problem.

I tried that last week, and it worked. It can't be every day, but since I run my own company, and work odd hours, it's definitely doable most days.

My challenge is mainly that I was healed, but I think for a long time after being healed the system is just weak -- if we get sick it puts us back into AF (not as bad), but that's confusing. And it means for me weird cravings & energy issues, and then I go off course of good diet. Takign glandulars was a big mistake, although it did feel nice :)

So time to rest for a bit, do a better job at supplementing if eating right is hard now, and it'll come back.

If I'm still having cortisol/sugar-related issues in a few weeks, then investigate all those issues again.

Oh, and i'm going to go for more head/neck massages. Turns out indian head massage almost turns off my nervous system -- instant parasympathetic!

Thanks again all! :D

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)