CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Reactive Hypoglycemia is also a symptom of Toxic Hunger

9 Day Juice Fast Kit
Juice fast without hunger.

verde Views: 41,676
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,981,947

Re: Reactive Hypoglycemia is also a symptom of Toxic Hunger

i am a traditional naturoopath, in practice for 30 years. i learned simple basic naturopathic principles to begin with and thats what i teach.

for people who feel ill if they don't eat: classical naturopathy calls it a detox reaction-- the body gets a chance to do housekeeping when it doesn't have to digest-digest-digest as usual and you get those headaches, nausea, etc.

the answer is to cleanse, and i'm not talking go out and buy something expensive and hyped-up in a box.  go slow and take some time-- have raw vegan days, have some raw juices days, lots of salad, learn food combining, use flaxseed as a colon aid, learn about colon cleansing.

there are many simple safe and cheap basic practices that over time bring about healthful changes. cleansing/detox is the foundation of build a strong vital force to overcome those other conditions.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)