CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Brain fog/derealization for 7 years, still getting worse

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Google Advertisement
CatherineF Views: 12,673
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,963,565

Re: Brain fog/derealization for 7 years, still getting worse

Thank you very much for answer. How can you live with it? Sometimes I am seriously considering suicide because I am so depressed because of all those symptoms and health problems... Few years ago they were present, but also much milder, it was possible to have some "life". Now worsening brain fog and severe fatigue are the causes of my inability to work (I had to quit my job, because of my slow thinking and mistakes I was doing). I'm in college now but I can't learn, all is so difficult to understand, to remember, my memory is TERRIBLE now.

I have adrenal fatigue, and taking vitamins for it according to dr Lam protocol, but as I've read those vitamins can make candida worse, because it feeds on them. I don't know what should I do. Vitamins don't help me, I am still getting worse and worse. It is still a downward spiral.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.256 sec, (1)