CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Xanthelasma and high cholesterol

Rangumai Views: 48,658
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,700,732

Re: Xanthelasma and high cholesterol

I gots them, my Momma hads them... they're genetic! NOT necessarily related to high cholesterol. I'm vegan with perfectly good cholesterol ratios!

I've felt messed around by those weirdos in the NHS in London, and quite incredibly, discovered that you can burn Xanthelasma off naturally applying garlic, fifteen minutes a day, for four days!

I too have canceled my appointment with the knife, and those uppity 'consultants' and their lack of empathy - why did they not suggest something as simple as garlic, if it really works? Instead I was asked about diabetes, statins, next-of-kin, am I white-British and whether I'd need a taxi home after the op. - what a phrikkin' needless, four-vist wind-up!

That 'panacea' raw-garlic had already cured my stomach ulcer back in the last millennium - why did it not occur to me to use it on Xanthelasma!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)