CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Xanthelasma and high cholesterol

steverabbits Views: 59,584
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,321,401

Re: Xanthelasma and high cholesterol

I have these also. They came up over a period of 12 months, left side 1st then the right. I had been on a course of PPI's for a stomach acid problem (damn doctors, half the time they just want to shut you up rather than sort out the actual problem you present with) I am pretty certain that the pills were the cause of me getting them, I have never ever even remotely had a problem with cholesterol up until I was put on these pills for my acid reflux. I am also going to do The Master Cleanse very soon. I am planning it carefully as it has to be done correctly and you need to allow a few days lead in time and the same to come off the cleanse and with a mininmum of ten days on it you really need a minimum of 17 days or so, may as well do it right and call it 3 weeks minimum. I can wholeheartedly recommend the book The Complete Master Cleanse by Tom Woloshyn, it is very comprehensive indeed. I just hope it can help wth this condition. Even as a 48 year old male it bothers me to have them, they are very unsightly and are still growing. Just as a note, the heading says "high cholesterol" but I had mine tested and in fact my bad cholesterol is only marginally raised but my good cholesterol has dropped to a ridiculously low level (hence me believing despite an incredibly healthy Diet that the PPI's messed up my stomach and stopped the absorption on the good fats I eat!) either way it has still resulted in me having these lumps by my eyes! Fingers crossed the cleanse helps. Steve in Bristol UK

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)