CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Xanthelasma and high cholesterol

joanne Views: 62,107
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 432,294

Re: Xanthelasma and high cholesterol

I know this message is 5 months old, but in case you're checking back, inthedark123, I have xanthelasma too. It was THE main reason I started the lemonade master cleanse. I was scheduled for cosmetic surgery next week, after hearing that only surgery would make it go away, and not even a change in diet would affect it. I kept reading that The Master Cleanse made the body start feeding on its own diseased cells and deposits so I thought I'd try it before my surgery. I'm on day 12 of the cleanse, and the deposit above one eye is almost gone, and the other has flattened out. Amazing. After the cleanse I am going to do the liver and gallbladder flush, for extra benefits. If this cleanse does not completely obliterate the little buggers, I'll wait a month or so and then do it again! Cleansing is much more pleasant (not to mention cheaper) than all the unpleasantness and pain and uncertainty of surgery.

For others reading that are curious as to what xanthelasma is, here's a pic - scroll down to where it says "Removal of Upper Lid Cholesterol Deposits and Lower Lid Tuck". Mine were a lot smaller than that to begin with, but very unsightly nonetheless!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)