CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: new to oil pulling, candida, skin and eyesight questions...

Elyse500 Views: 19,419
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,900,636

Re: new to oil pulling, candida, skin and eyesight questions...

I've never heard of oil pulling and would LOVE to hear more about it, if anyone on this forum knows more about it.

Until that point, I just wanted to say that I can empathize with your condition. I have had my hormones screwed up from candida or vice versa (its hard to know what came first, the chicken or the egg).

I recommend you try Chasteberry. It has saved my life. The first month I took it I experienced beautiful glowing skin, and all of my zits (I had stubborn zits on my forhead throughout highschool)-magically vanished! I had so much energy, and finally felt like a beautiful, natural woman.

It can take up to six months for it to become synchronized with your body though, and isn't it true? While those zits vanished, I have started to get some others.. on the lower half of my face, but they are not nearly as bad, and seem to represent/be coming from detoxing. So I'm patient and have faith.

It really is balancing my hormones. I would give it a shot. I have tried multiple things for YEARS and nothing has worked as well. As for your cysts, I am sorry to hear that. Chasteberry is known to be effective in even removing uterine fibroids that have started to grow, so who knows? It may be effective in helping to minimize your cysts/remove them too. Maybe.

I would give it a try though. I recommend MediHerb's Chastberry. I have tried other companies, and they are not as powerful/good quality. Screw price differences, thsi is the only one that has worked for me.

I believe that now that your eyesight has improved, other ailments with time will also improve. Go to the sauna, if you can afford it, also get foot detoxes, so that all that gunk you are detoxing is not being reintroduced into your body.

Best of luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)