CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How much longer?

Views: 50,907
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,722,162

Re: How much longer?

i am new to this post but have a question. I am sure I have demodex and some intestinal and nasal parasites as well. But researching the Morgellons also led me to believe I had some of those symptoms too. This all became noticeable in September after a "rash" of health events starting with me cracking the back of my head open w. a concussion after my perfect pullup slipped off of my Florida room door frame. I did not get stitches or go to ER, but I should have. A week and a half later I had a bad allergic reaction to poison sumac in my back yard. I knew I was allergic to it but had only experienced it once between 6th and 7th grade so I did not even remember what the plant looked like. Went to the ER once the rash appeared (moving from temple toward my eye! visibly!) The "old" Dr. said I had contact dermatitis and impetigo and prescribed a topical steroid and a topical Antibiotic for $50 apiece. 2 days later it actually seemed worse so I went to another urgent care center. This doc immediately said no to impetigo (I was surprised), but wondered if I had ivy, oak, or sumac in my yard and messed with it. I did and told him about my previous attack. He gave me a steroid shot and a corticosteroid Z-pack for the next 10 days. I was obviously suffering so I was on the internet looking for home remedies for PI or PS rashes. I got on webmd and a few more sites and noticed a worm-like creature and what appeared to be a winged larva also in a kleenex after sneezing. After 10 hours of research and self inspection I decided I had some parasite but had not narrowed it down yet. After rash finally got a bit under control, I did a 10 day Colon Cleanse program which I did about 65% correctly. Then on this forum I saw a supplement recipe which I adopted and added to which I am still following: Zinc, vit.C, MSM, garlic, Grapefruit-Seed-Extract etc. I never saw much fecal evidence during cleanse, but after a week of this I sure have! I got some eucalyptus and tea tree oil to put in shampoo and cond. and to pull the attached nasal worms (linguatula serrata I think) out of my sinuses. The nasal rinse by the neti pot co. brought out some amazing crap (animal and mucous) also. But I immediately got a cold the very next day and still havent kicked it. I know depleted immune system is involved in all of this from sumac to mites to IP's, but I still thought I had seen colored fibers or rice kernel pustules which I only noticed because of internet chatrooms. I have since seen Morg. attributed to everything from nanotechnology to biogenetic agricultural manipulation at the DNA level. This is obviously some new health concern, but where the hell did it come from? Has any of us thought about the oil spill of 2010 causing a new biotoxin perhaps. The dispersant chemicals were supposedly worse than the crude itself. If anybody agrees or can put 2 and 2 together then please reply and take a load off of my head wrapping around this crazy story. Thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.127 sec, (2)