CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How much longer?

prendyj Views: 53,210
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,701,604

Re: How much longer?

Hi. I have been researching Acne solutions for my 11 year old who had Acne for more than a year. She's so young and this has been painful for her. In my research I discovered demodex and then thought about my constant complaint about dust mites in our bed. I've replaced two mattress and a couch that weren't very old because I could feel them and my daughter was getting bites on her body. And then when I read they can be responsible for rosacea, I really had to wonder because my face is always red!

So I thought I'd do a test. I started 3 days ago, just to check, with a few soaks in boric acid (just a few tablespoons in large bath)and then I put some tiger balm on some of the rough patches on my scalp and also under my arm as that area often itches. The mites started coming out! They were big enough to be visible to the eye. I then bought Neem oil, soap and pills and am trying to keep the oil on my scalp as much as possible. I also made the spray of borax, hydrogen peroxide and water and the first night when I felt movement I sprayed the area. Last night I just put more need oil on the area when I felt movement.

With 4 people and 2 animals in the house and a job and kids in school, etc. I can't see trying to eliminate these mites and I understand that basically everyone has them it's just the amount of infestation that varies. So, with that in mind I am trying hard to build up my and my daughter's immunity.

I'm taking an immunity pill and vitamin from Orenda. I am taking blackstrap molasses with acidophalus in yogurt 3 times a day. I am taking a green vitamineral drink from Healthforce Nutritionals. I am taking Bragg's vinegar and aronia juice (also from Orenda)3 times a day too. I am going to start drinking baking soda in my water all day and also buy litmus strips to check our acidity.

I am hoping this plus the neem pill will make me a bad host for this buggers.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.102 sec, (1)