CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How much longer?

dookieisgod Views: 20,902
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 1,701,604

Re: How much longer?

Hi there, I have been suffering from similar symptoms as you guys for decades. Desperate to find a solution and I believe what I have is demodex. What happens with me is a red, inflammed area. I get a whitehead. Then my body pumps out clear lymphatic fluid in an attempt to 'heal' the site. The fluid continuously weeps until it has built up a yellow crust. After about three days, the crust falls off and you'd never know anything had happened at all. This happens about once a week. Sometimes just one, but sometimes a lot of them. It happens in my elyelids where the lashes are. It happens mostly around my t-zone and sometimes in the beard area and earlobes. When people describe this condition, they just say 'demodex' or 'eczema' or 'chronic impetigo.' So, I would like to know if any of you experience the yellow crust and weeping part of these outbreaks. This would be a big help to me. The doctors either don't know or don't care about this. The only help any of us will find is amongst ourselves!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)