CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Severe Eczema came back after medical procedure and BC

saywhatagain Views: 9,419
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,876,527

Re: Severe Eczema came back after medical procedure and BC

As you have stated before, we all need to find the right diet and foods that are going to work for us. Some people will do very well on greens, others may have problems. Cooked vegetables are easier for the body to digest. According to ancient Indian medicine (ayurveda), certain vegetables will actually help to soothe the intestines and reduce gas and bloating. Some of these include green and yellow squash, pumpkin (watch out, I believe high in Sugar but may be okay for some), green peppers (not chilies, just regular green peppers), and eggplant. Broccoli and cabbage are gas producing, especially when eaten raw. In general, raw vegetables will increase gas and bloating.

I have found that the fiber in complex carbohydrates, such as long-grain brown rice also make me feel good. Psyllium husk and other fiber supplements seem to increase gas and bloating and aggravate the intestines. I even eat a small amount of fruit mainly apples and bananas, but I am not giving this as a recommendation because I know many have trouble with these.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.151 sec, (1)