CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Greens & juice fasting - check out this past post! Re: Severe Eczema came back after medical procedure and BC

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Hveragerthi Views: 9,065
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,876,562

Re: Greens & juice fasting - check out this past post! Re: Severe Eczema came back after medical procedure and BC

coffee enemas stress the adrenals so much that dr. gerson was able to cure incurable cancers with them.

And voodoo doctors have claimed to cancer and other diseases by sticking pins in dolls.  Point is that it is very easy to make such claims of cures, but it is much harder to prove.  

When people with cancer are doing coffee enemas this is rarely if ever the only thing they do.  So to claim it is the coffee enema helping the cancer and not the herbs, dietary changes, ozone, etc. is very deceptive.

The whole thing reminds me of someone who heavily pushes a so-called "cancer therapy" that has been shown to be ineffective.  When I posted a study showing that the treatment was ineffective the response was that the study was not conducted long enough.  The poster responded that it took a minimum of two months to even start seeing results and something like 8 months to get rid of cancer.  Then the poster turned right around and posted supposed testimonials where the doctor who was using this on patients claimed that someone's cancer was completely gone in 8 days.  So anyone can claim to have cured thousands of people as most scams do, but when you dig in to them you start seeing the discrepancies.  This is why unsubstantiated claims of cures really mean NOTHING!!!

healing is not always a linear path... something that you obviously don't comprehend. there can a point or moment of stress, but what happens after that moment when the liver releases stones? profound relaxation.

healing is an art form and it seems you can't comprehend that either.

You can go on and on with your personal attacks but it will never change the facts.  Caffeine weakens the adrenals by over stimulating the release of epinephrine for starters.  It can also induce nutritional deficiencies and cause other issues.

As for healing being an art form that I agree with.  But there are many aspects of this art that you still must learn, such as how the body actually works and how it responds to chemicals put within it such as caffeine.  Maybe that is why I am perfectly healthy and you are not.

Since you bring up though that it is an art form, what comprises an art form?  A two year old's crayon drawing is art, and is akin to someone recommending coffee enemas to cure cancer.  But a true artist understands that real art is not simply throwing some paint on a canvas.  A true artist understands concepts such as lines, depth, color, light play, the eye's comprehension, etc.  Just like a real healing artist understands how the body actually works, and how everything put in the body has an effect on the body either positively or negatively.  And they do things that support the body's immune defenses, not suppress it.  The adrenals play critical roles in the immune system.  And finally a true artist does not stick to old outdated ideas.  

As for "liver stones" do you know how extremely rare these are?:

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1644762#i

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1644762#i

But "liver stones" are not really a topic for this forum so that is all I have to say about them.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.660 sec, (3)