CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Greens & juice fasting - check out this past post! Re: Severe Eczema came back after medical procedure and BC

Hveragerthi Views: 9,361
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,876,897

Re: Greens & juice fasting - check out this past post! Re: Severe Eczema came back after medical procedure and BC

I'm already taking milk thistle and artichoke.

The grape bitters plastered all over the web is made by Planetary. I notice that goldenseal is in it which is an herb that I think you suggested to stay away from. Also the grain alcohol would be a gift to candida would it not? Is this the grape bitter that you are talking about? Thanks

Ingredients:
Proprietary Extract Blend: 5 ml
Gentian Root, Angelica Root, Astragalus Root, Bai-Zhu Atractylode Rhizome, Dill Fruit, Goldenseal Root, Juniper Berry, Oregon Grape Root, Yerba Santa Leaf, Cardamom Seed, Yarrow Flowering Tops, Coriander Seed, Galangal Rhizome, Ginger Root, with essential oils of Anise Fruit and Sweet Orange.
Other Ingredients: grape juice, grain alcohol (20%), and purified water.

Yes, that is it.  But it looks like they have made some changes to their formula.  I don't recall a lot of those herbs being in there including the goldenseal.  But the berberine herbs and the alcohol are not really a problem if you ignore their directions.  They recommend a teaspoon, which is way more than is needed.  Since bitters work by stimulating the bitter receptors on the tongue all you need is to taste it.  Therefore, i recommend a half a dropper full before or with meals.  That is not enough berberine or alcohol to be an issue.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.168 sec, (1)