CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Re: Probiotics contributing to SIBO/biofilms/feeding pathogens??

Michael B Views: 26,884
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,875,929

Re: Probiotics contributing to SIBO/biofilms/feeding pathogens??

Indigoaura, you are correct in your original understanding of systemic candidiasis. It is a system-wide candida infection caused by fungal colonies extending rhizomes through the intestinal lining; penetrating into the bloodstream and spreading candida into the entire body. Candida can change forms and is highly adaptable.

I have released candida colonies that came from the biliary network of my liver from doing liver flushes. I have also cured white fungal spots all over my skin (called tinea versicolor) as well as cured chronic and acute sinusitis. I have also cured a whole-body stinging sensation like thousands of needles pricking every cell of my body whenever I went out into the sun. Once candida penetrates the intestinal lining it becomes systemic. Don't be misinformed by less experienced posters.

Here is a photo of one of the fungal colonies I released that had a bloody red section where it penetrated the intestinal lining. It is on the upper left of the photo:

//www.curezone.org/upload/_C_Forums/Candida/bloodyinsertion.jpg

Best regards
Michael B

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)