CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Well, I wound up in ER after the Flush...

Michael B Views: 6,818
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,849,826

Re: Well, I wound up in ER after the Flush...

You're welcome, I am glad I could share some helpful information. Heavy metal poisoning is no joke and you do not want to make yourself more sick while flushing your liver out. If they get lodged in your brain or other vital organs you could be worse off than before.

The heavy metals released probably have not had a chance to lodge themselves deep in your tissues yet. So definitely do some activated willow charcoal and Bentonite to absorb what remains in your intestines (Dr. shulzes intestinal formula number 2 is a good all around colon cleanser) and as for the free circulating metals, I recommend raw garlic (organic), 3 cloves a day.

The Epsom Salts were more in reference to whenever you do your next flush. I recommend the Hulda Clark protocol.

Do not use a chemical chelator such as DMSA or DMPS because you will leach heavy metals from your amalgams! Look into getting them removed by a holistic dentist with the proper safety precautions.

Raw garlic works. Also, asparagus, cilantro, and chlorella, although I do not recommend taking these in high doses because their bond to heavy metals is not as strong as DMSA/DMPS.

I had a coworker who had acute lead poisoning. He worked in a little booth with lead weights that were moved around constantly. There was lead powder everywhere, on everything he touched, and he ate potato chips everyday with his bare fingers. He was so severely and constantly sick that he considered filing a law suit. I thought his sickness was mold poisoning and told him to eat raw garlic. Well, he felt IMMEDIATELY better than he had in years. It lasted for a few hours, then he went back to feeling miserable. Indeed, he had acute and chronic lead poisoning, and with any chelation aid, heavy metals are bound to redistribute in the cells, although to varying degrees depending on the person and the dose/strength of chelator bond. But you should be good with 3 cloves a day.

Try 3 cloves immediately, say with some pasta or soup, then eat 1 clove per meal.

Best of wishes in your recovery and continued healing!
Michael

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)