CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Well, I wound up in ER after the Flush...

blueciel Views: 7,119
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,849,410

Re: Well, I wound up in ER after the Flush...

Sorry to hear this happened to you. It started like such a great experience! In my opinion you stirred up some toxic stuff with your flush, since it went so deep and released so much gunk. After my last flush last weekend (you can read my post about it) I started having pain in my right fingers and toes, just like arthritis. I kept trying to figure out what happened to me and then realized that these symptoms mimic the ones I had exactly 10 years ago, when all my joints started swelling and hurting. It got to the point where doctors wanted to give me cortisone. I refused and went to a homeopath who analyzed me for two hours and gave me a remedy. Within three months I purged those toxins and released a lot of emotional and physical garbage. It was a painful process, my joins swelled more and then went down. I broke out in pimples on the face and upper body.
According to the law of healing, I think that last week I backtracked to the illness from 10 years ago and released the last bit of toxic memory from my body. As we flush more, we will uncover illnesses that we had as children.

Last night I had to do another flush to remove some stones that were still in the pipeline. Sure enough, my fingers and toes don't hurt anymore!
Consequently, I think that you uncovered something that was in your body long ago and the release of so much toxic material just was too much for your body to deal with.

As to the hands and arms freezing up, something like that happened to me 20 years ago. I had a huge fight with my boyfriend while we were breaking up and I was so frightened and so inexperienced (it was my first breakup) that I had a similar shock. My hands tightened up, the fingers contorted and I had no more control over my arms. It lasted a few minutes but I was horribly scared. Someone told me later that it is a drop in calcium levels. It might be associated with anxiety.
Next time this happens, don't go to the ER, it's ok, just relax.

I would say, don't overanalyze what happened and don't be too frightened.

Add To Favorites!
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Like     Dislike

Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
DISCLAIMER

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)