CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I passed liver "stones" with coffee enema--oh well skeptics!

Hveragerthi Views: 20,202
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,848,842

Re: I passed liver "stones" with coffee enema--oh well skeptics!

"Gee, our veins have valves as well, so they also make audible gurgling noises?!!! Learn some REAL anatomy and physiology!!!"

Nice try. Have some humility, the heart beat is heard through the veins and I am sure the veins do make a sound when pressure is released. Not only that but the Liver ducts are typically larger than the veins and there is more of an exchange of fluid than through the veins. Once again your argument proves nothing. Getting emotional and exclamatory about valves making noise is a poor argument.

Talk about nice try.  The veins may make some noise if you have a really super sensitive stethoscope to hear it.  But this does not make it generally audible, which is what was implied by the poster. Shoot, anyone could stretch a claim like that to make their point.  You could have said that the blood moving through the valves of an earthworm's 10 hearts makes a sound.  But again this would take some very sensitive equipment to pick up.  You are not going to hear this sound based on your own hearing.  So the implication that valves means that fluid moving through will make audible noise was simply ridiculous.  So let's see some real evidence that the liver can make an audible gurgling noise, or was that simply another of the many made up claims by the "liver flush" supporters?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)