CureZone   Log On   Join
I passed liver "stones" with coffee enema--oh well skeptics!

Jerome99 Views: 21,831
Published: 13 y

I passed liver "stones" with coffee enema--oh well skeptics!

I am not sure what the agenda is behind those who seek to prove that Liver Flushes are not real, but here is proof positive that they are:

My story from beginning to end has been posted primarily in the Candida Forum over the past year. I became very sick out of nowhere, and started seeing a naturopath after giving up on conventional medicine. He strongly recommended that I try coffee enemas to detox my liver.

The first time I ever tried a coffee enema, I had a strong bile release and reaction from my liver area (audible gurgling, contracting side, etc.) when I expelled the enema. Most interestingly, I noticed that I had passed two marble-sized green "stones" that were floating in the water. These looked exactly like the photos of the ones I had seen people pass from Liver Flushes on CureZone. I didn't think much of it at the time.

Fast forward months later, I finally got up the courage to try a real liver flush. With it, I passed dozens more "stones"--the same exact type that I had passed with the coffee enema!

As if the above weren't proof enough that the skeptics are wrong, upon examining the greenish "stones" I found them to be surprisingly firm and condensed. Far too firm to have magically formed in my digestive tract overnight. The only way I could describe their consistency is super-condensed globs of fat that were extremely sticky once broken open. They struck me as globs of fat that were somehow undigestable within the body.

Finally, probably the most outstanding benefit I received after the flush was a near-complete elimination of after-meal drowsiness. Prior to doing the first flush, I used to become very drowsy after meals, especially lunch. This all but disappeared after the first flush, although it was not at all my reason for doing the flush to begin with. That clearly tells me that my biliary tract was clogged with these stones, and by expelling them, my digestive efficiency improved immensely.

So there you have it. Anecdotal, perhaps, but hard to dispute. Hopefully my story may serve as one more step toward silencing the skeptics and their false information.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (2)